We are here 24/7 to assist you with your home buying and selling needs from start to finish.
Tel: 2488668784 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 2000 Oakley Park ste 204 Commerce Township MI 48390 | Company: Smarte Realty | License ID: 6502389085
License ID: 6502389085Tel: 2488668784Email: email@example.comCompany: Smarte RealtyAddress: 2000 Oakley Park ste 204 Commerce Township MI 48390
Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who is committed to helping you buy or sell your home with the highest level of expertise in your local market. This means also to help you in understanding each step of the buying or selling process. This commitment level has helped me build a remarkable track record of delivering results.
Nothing is more exciting to me than the gratifying feeling I get from helping people meet their real estate needs. You can count on me to always do what's in your best interest. I pride myself on being honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable in the real estate market. I know how important it is to find your dream home or get the best offer for your property. Therefore I will make it my responsibility to help you achieve those goals.
Whether you are an experienced investor or a first time buyer, I can help you in finding the property of your dreams. Please feel free to browse my website or let me guide you every step of the way by calling or e-mailing me to set up an appointment today.
Areas of Expertise
We're here to help you find the home of your dreams. With a team of experts guiding you every step of the way, our extensive knowledge and experience will ensure you have the best home buying experience possible.
We take the stress out of selling your home by providing a seamless experience from start to finish. Our team will put you in the best position to market your home and sell it for the highest possible price.
We worked with Alec recently for buying a house and our experience was absolutely amazing and seamless! As a first time buyer, we were clueless and had a ton of questions. Alec answered all of our questions patiently, irrespective of the time or the day of the week. Our preferences changed over time and there were periods of indecisiveness but Alec kept us going and ultimately, it was worth it. After searching for months, we finally found a house that was perfect for us and Alec made sure that we got it at the right price. It is hard to find professionals that are so customer-focussed. In addition to being great at what he does, Alec is fun to work with and that makes the whole process really, really easy! If you choose Alec as your realtor, you will thank me and all the other great reviews here!
Tanya and Rajat
Alec became a someone I could rely on throughout this entire home searching process. Alec made himself available at all times, and if our paths just missed each other, he would give me a call back as soon as he could. Although he has other clients, he makes you feel like you're the only person he is working with because he goes out of his way for you. Towards the end of the closing process, Alec did an amazing job negotiating and working for me. I recommend Alec and will always recommend him.
In the end, Alec is everything an agent “should” be - and frequently goes beyond that.
I was looking for a duplex in Ypsilanti, MI. This is a tough market for property with a lot of huge firms dropping cash on everything and buying everything up. And still, Alec helped me get exactly what I was looking for.
Here is my personal experience:
- He had a good balance between providing recommendations and still respecting my decisions. For example, we saw this house in awful condition that I liked because of the neighborhood. Alec broke down the numbers (i.e. repairs etc.) in detail for me so that I knew exactly what I would be getting into if I bought that house. Thankfully, we went with a house in better condition. At no point did I ever feel pressured to take any action. And, as we worked together, he continually proved to have my best interests in mind.
- Alec knew the market well. His pricing was spot on with the appraisal for the home that I purchased.
- He was tactful yet respectful to any seller that we negotiated with. He bargained a good price for me, and the sellers were just as happy with the final sale. No one was bitter.
- He was really good at helping me to stay calm when things didn’t go our way (e.g. being underbid by cash offers, appraisers not following code etc.). Also, he’s got a great sense of humor - which is especially good when things go awry.
- Alec had regular communication with me throughout the process - even if all he had to say was “no news; just checking in on you.” This was really helpful when we had to play the waiting game to hear back from sellers, appraisals, or banks.
- He has a network of collateral professionals such as inspectors, lenders, carpenters etc. if/when you need one. When my first lender got caught in red tape (due to some wacky DTI calculation code with student loans), he had another lender ready to take over running who knew the business of mortgage products. I ultimately went with his lender for my loan. She was awesome too.
- Alec is just an all around decent human being who knows how to be an effective agent.
I plan on buying a second house (as a rental), and I’m definitely using Alec as my agent. Also, I tell everyone about him and his greatness.
You should use this guy!
Alec is the best agent you're ever going to find. He was incredibly kind, patient, full of advice, and attentive. It was my first time buying a home, and I'm also quite young(22 years old), so the entire process seemed daunting and maybe even impossible. However, Alec made the process smooth and even enjoyable. I was suprised to find out at closing that I wasn't his only client, because his attention to detail and willingness to talk to you outside of the typical work day is absolutely unparalleled. I would highly recommend him to anyone buying a home, and I'm sure your experience will be all the better for going with him